Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Friday, August 25


I had the most horrifying experience yesterday evening, but thanks to you, you and you, and you, and of course, BEER, I was relatively stablized by the end of the night.

So Barry's last night was rather interesting, and as always we've come up with fabulous nicknames for people we see. So far we have.. Droopy 1, Droopy 2, Alien, Maggi Mee Tau, Mor Peng (this one is jialat), Speckies, Shane, Carmen Branch (carmen + michelle branch), Rockstar, The Blazer Butches (COOL NOT), and the regular siao langs that go there.

Don't ask me if I've started on my essay, and don't ask me if I've gotten any research done, nor decided on my essay question. Lalalala those things don't exist on fridays tralala.

And guess who?



WAHLAO!!
YOU BETTER CLICK TO ENLARGE LOR!!!!
(CHAO, JEALOUS NOT! HEEHEEHEE)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New